The planning, exchange and conception were anything but standard: KAUP demanded a system that could be controlled intuitively and centrally, but at the same time contained two separate test benches. With this system, prototypes as well as returns are tested in addition to individual components.
- Two separate test benches with central, electrical control system
- Total electrical connected load approx. 90 kW
- Hydraulic output: 350 bar or 120 l/min resp. 280 bar or 50 l/min
- Temperature control from 20°C - 60°C +/- 1°C
- Data acquisition and long-term recording of up to 25 sensors per test stand for pressure, volume flow and temperature
- Individual creation of test sequences, saving of sequences in xml format
- Test voltages for valve solenoids from 12-120VDC, continuously adjustable
- Frequency-controlled pump drives for energy-saving test sequences
- PC-based control system with integrated safety solution
- Operation via touch panels directly at the test stands
- Permanent condition monitoring of the hydraulic oil via sensors incl. temperature recording and monitoring of the water content
- Connection and evaluation of the sensors via the PLC control system, display of degree of contamination according to ISO, temperature and water content
- Risk assessment and CE documentation for the test bench modules supplied
Safety at work and protection
Also crucial: For the protection and safety of the operating personnel and to minimise hazards, these test benches have been equipped with numerous safety mechanisms. These are an indispensable part and basis of our design proposals.
The drive and control technology components used are of course state-of-the-art, offer the advantages of remote maintenance and are fit for the future, making the test benches very energy-efficient and Industry 4.0-ready. In addition, the system has been equipped with strong power reserves upwards. This means that future developments can already be covered now.
The complete assembly and handover took place directly at KAUP in Aschaffenburg. The result is a highly efficient and reliable test bench system.