A customer was recently pleased with an "all-round carefree package", with whom we developed a complete system within a few months, which is used in a conveyor belt for ore pellets.
As "everything came from one source" with us, the development as well as the consultation channels were very effective (electrical engineering, hydraulics, CAD, ...).
The demands that such a unit, which has to call its performance 365 days a year, are extremely high.
- Supply of a complete system: power unit, electrical control, cylinder, piping, software and commissioning.
- Cylinder speed 0.3 m/s to 1 m/s, infinitely variable
- Monitoring of position limits with safe end position sensors, SIL2
- Required tractive force 55 kN
- Ambient temperatures up to 50 °C
- Oil-air cooler
- Independent electrical control, Siemens PLC with Profibus connection to higher-level control, frequency-controlled pump drives, adapted to the cylinder speed
- Control of the cylinder speed depending on the conveyor belt speed
- Position control with individually parameterizable end positions
- Protection of the system against corrosion and extremely abrasive dust particles
- Drive unit and control cabinet on a common platform, suitable for transport in a container
- Highest reliability for operation 365 days a year
- Painted according to corrosivity category C5
- Redundant pump stations
- Extensive spare parts package
- High-quality Bosch Rexroth components
- Flushing chamber at the cylinder head for cleaning off dust particles on the rod
- PLC-internal speed and position control, depending on conveyor belt speed
- Touch display for operation and observation of machine functions
- Data exchange (setpoints, actual values and status signals) with the control room
- Frequency-controlled pump drives for energy-saving operation
- Close coordination in the design process with our customer
- 2 x 90 kW with BR axial piston pump 140 bar 310L/min
- Tank volume: 1500 liters
- Cylinders: 2 times 4700 mm stroke with displacement measurement
- Control: Siemens S7-1500 and frequency controlled pump drives